Emotional cheating on the internet, are you guilty of it?

This question is for those who are attached.Are you guilty of emotional cheating?

I have asked this question 2 years ago but most female answerers said there's no such thing as emotional cheating and that I'm talking rubbish.

Anyway,kindly cast your vote downstairs if you are willing to.Voting is anonymous anyway.Thanks beforehand :-)

• Yes,I'm guilty of emotional cheating on the Internet.
    Vote A
  • No,I'm not guilty of emotional cheating on the Internet.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I've never been in a relationship with a girl, so I can't emotionally cheat. However, I wouldn't if I was in a relationship. That being said, a girl did use me for emotional cheating once, we were friends while she was dating this guy, but I always liked her, when they broke up she lead me on making me think that I stood a chance at a romantic relationship with her, but instead she used me to work through her emotional pain, then canceled a first date with me to tell me she had gotten back together with her ex.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I haven't personally experienced this but my friend who is a girl, got a bunch of texts from a guy who was married to another woman. She told me they were intimate texts but he never told her that he loved her or anything, that they were just good friends, but I had a hard time believing that. Anyway, he flirted with her nonstop for months, sometimes until early hours of the morning. I'm pretty sure this story qualifies as some sort of emotional cheating since the dude was married.

0|0
    0|0
  • emotional cheating as in cheating online to make someone else jealous?. if that's the case than no. I rarely feel jealous because it's a horrible feeling and I have little to no respect for anyone who uses it as a tool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call it cheating but I have had emotional intimacy with women I don't care about. I am a cyber whore

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean by emotional cheating? Wanting to cheat but not doing it? Cyber-sex? What do you mean?

0|0
    0|0
    • not yet having sex with the person, but wanted to or potentially breakup with the one you are in a relationship with

i guess that's what she meant

• Show All
    • I see QA "nodded" at the definition of the first girl answer. If that's the definition of emotional cheating, the word "cheating" is wrongly placed there. Having emotional intimacy with other people besides your SO is not only common, but also healthy. I have emotional intimacy with friends, male and female, and family. What's wrong with that? That's a sign of trust and closeness, and trusting and being close to more people than your partner is good and necessary.

• After a breakup, those are the people who will be there to pickup the pieces. If you expect your partner to be emotionally intimate with you and only you, or if you are incapable of differentiate emotional intimacy from romantic love... then you're the one with the problem.

What Girls Said 5

• i haven't been in a actual relationship, but if I do, I would feel guility however I would try to stop that asap because I don't want my partner do the same

0|0
    0|0
  • I caught my boyfriend on a dating website while we were together. He was talking to other girls and he talked to them about meeting up. When I found out, he said he would have never actually done it. To me, that is a small form of cheating. It means that he doesn't care about me and he sought after other girls. Knowing my heart wasn't a priority to him, it really hurt. He might as well have cheated.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont cheat just leave!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't do that crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotional cheating is having emotional intimacy with someone who is not your partner, for everyone who does not know.

I would say no.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes