Emotional cheating on the internet, are you guilty of it?

This question is for those who are attached.Are you guilty of emotional cheating?

I have asked this question 2 years ago but most female answerers said there's no such thing as emotional cheating and that I'm talking rubbish.

Anyway,kindly cast your vote downstairs if you are willing to.Voting is anonymous anyway.Thanks beforehand :-)

• Yes,I'm guilty of emotional cheating on the Internet.
  • No,I'm not guilty of emotional cheating on the Internet.

55

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I've never been in a relationship with a girl, so I can't emotionally cheat. However, I wouldn't if I was in a relationship. That being said, a girl did use me for emotional cheating once, we were friends while she was dating this guy, but I always liked her, when they broke up she lead me on making me think that I stood a chance at a romantic relationship with her, but instead she used me to work through her emotional pain, then canceled a first date with me to tell me she had gotten back together with her ex.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE