Why do cheating women always seem to "deserve" a second chance more than men?

You know what's funny to me ? I'll tell you.

Whenever I see a woman that says her husband cheated on her, she gets all these women answering her question telling her that her husband is a complete a$$hole and that she needs to divorce the pig. However, when it's the woman that cheats, then people suggest "counseling" to save the marriage.

It just seems to me that when a woman cheats she automatically should be given a chance. Anyone else feel like that?

113

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't consistently seen that response double standard, except of course from the feminists. Are you wasting your time talking with them? Of course THEY will never question this double standard, and in fact they'll defend it in every case.

Most people are fairly objecttve and would tell the guy to divorce the cheating wife just as quickly as they'd tell that to the innocent female partner...

• Hmm, well, I'm a feminist and I think it's terrible for anyone to cheat on a spouse or a partner. I've been cheated on and it was beyond devastating; it was very, very difficult for me to trust again. I've also had female friends who've cheated and I've ended friendships because of it. Women don't get a pass from me for that sh*t, no f***ing way. Just saying.

• Thanks for the best answer bro!

• Ur welcome homie