I am no where as cute/pretty/hot as his EX. Honestly, would this affect him?

Guys, have you dated anyone not as hot/cute as your ex? Do you find it difficult to "love" this girl when she is not as attractive as your ex?

I'm ready to let him go. He was extremely in love with his EX too. Their relationship ended about a year ago.

• Honestly it does affect me at least a bit. I would always kinna want someone as hot or hotter than my EX.
  • No, doesn't affect me at all.
  • See answer
    Vote C
  • Never really had a very hot/cute EX
    Vote D

26

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a reason she is his ex and you're with him now. Although if she broke up with him, it's semi reasonable to skeptical of whether or not he still has feelings for her.

I think that after every breakup a person gets a better idea of what they are looking for in a partner.

I don't think the attractiveness factors in much, if at all. You're like a step closer to what he really wants, in a way you're like an upgrade.

I don't think you should let him go over this. Wait till you have an actual reason or some sort of concrete evidence that there's a problem.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense. I hope this helps, even just a little bit.

Good Luck