I am no where as cute/pretty/hot as his EX. Honestly, would this affect him?

Guys, have you dated anyone not as hot/cute as your ex? Do you find it difficult to "love" this girl when she is not as attractive as your ex?

I'm ready to let him go. He was extremely in love with his EX too. Their relationship ended about a year ago.

• Honestly it does affect me at least a bit. I would always kinna want someone as hot or hotter than my EX.
    Vote A
  • No, doesn't affect me at all.
    Vote B
  • See answer
    Vote C
  • Never really had a very hot/cute EX
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a reason she is his ex and you're with him now. Although if she broke up with him, it's semi reasonable to skeptical of whether or not he still has feelings for her.

I think that after every breakup a person gets a better idea of what they are looking for in a partner.

I don't think the attractiveness factors in much, if at all. You're like a step closer to what he really wants, in a way you're like an upgrade.

I don't think you should let him go over this. Wait till you have an actual reason or some sort of concrete evidence that there's a problem.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense. I hope this helps, even just a little bit.

Good Luck

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• NEVER assume that because YOU think his ex is cuter than you are, that HE thinks that! We take every person on their own merits, and he may actually think his ex was a personality-less pair of over-large boobs, while you're a dynamic sleek bit of awesomeness. That's just one possible example, but the general principle is the same. Don't assume he's looking at her the way you are!

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt he sees it that way, that you aren't as cute/pretty/hot as his ex. He is dating you after all and not her. Chances are he finds you more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he is dating you he likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have date women not as hot as some ex and I had no difficulty loving them. Looks is not what make you love someone. It's not like "the hotter you look the more I love you", that's pretty lame.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not be with her if I felt like that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Not really. Otherwise he wouldn't be with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • The hot ex...every woman's nightmare. Well, it all depends on how confident YOU are and how badly she broke his heart. If they are on good talking terms and still friends, you still have to be confident. He has chosen you to be his now. I find that men don't want to lose in anything therefore the most they would do while in an exclusive relationship, is have sex on the side secretly. They want their cake and also want to eat it. Having a failed relationship bruises their ego so for them, it's harder to split. As for his integrity, you have to know the kind of guy you're dating to know if he'll be faithful or cheat on the side.

Whether you're doing him favors, shucks, would they get back together, why did they split? Does he talk about her all the time? Would she take him back? There are many factors. If you want to know what's on his mind, you may have to be the one bring the relationship to the table.

'Boyfriend's name,' are you still in love with 'whats her face?' I love you but I am willing to step away for what we've started to build if she is still on your mind & you're still in love with her. I can not continue in a relationship with the belief that she is what you want and I am second best to you. I want to be exclusive to you in your heart and mind but if this is a challenge, lets go different paths.

Bold. In control and not beating around the bush.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes