Do you understand that He/She might be reading your post?

The kind of popularity GAG has gained, you understand that your Ex/Spouse/Friend/(Other) might be reading your post? So do you try to hide you identity on delicate topics related to your relationships in this case?

67

Most Helpful Guy

• The likelihood that my ex will ever hear from or see me again are slim to none, so I couldn't possibly give less of a fuck what my exgirlfriends see me say about them. Besides which they were, and for all I know, probably still ARE terrible people, so let them see what I say. Who cares about them? They don't matter.

My friends, family, and fiancé are a slightly different case. I've already told my friends and family about this site, and naturally, they all know me pretty well, and they know that I am a man with little to no secrets. So, when I told them about this place, I also told them that if there was anything about me that they did not want to know, they should not read my answers. Think of it like a spoiler warning.

For all my loved ones, such as friend and family, but especially so with my fiancé, I make a point of never naming names, and omitting certain details. I will tell you folks on GirlsAskGuys, almost anything about my self, but since my friends are not on this site, I don't think it's fair to air out their dirty laundry. So I don't. So you won't see any faces, or names of anyone I know on this site. It's out of respect.

Me? Nah. I got nothing to hide. I'll tell you anything. I do understand who might read this. So they've all been warned. (Even though, I'm pretty sure if came down to it, they're probably not interested. But they're warned, and they're anonymous. I'm not.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE