Do you understand that He/She might be reading your post?

The kind of popularity GAG has gained, you understand that your Ex/Spouse/Friend/(Other) might be reading your post? So do you try to hide you identity on delicate topics related to your relationships in this case?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The likelihood that my ex will ever hear from or see me again are slim to none, so I couldn't possibly give less of a fuck what my exgirlfriends see me say about them. Besides which they were, and for all I know, probably still ARE terrible people, so let them see what I say. Who cares about them? They don't matter.

My friends, family, and fiancé are a slightly different case. I've already told my friends and family about this site, and naturally, they all know me pretty well, and they know that I am a man with little to no secrets. So, when I told them about this place, I also told them that if there was anything about me that they did not want to know, they should not read my answers. Think of it like a spoiler warning.

For all my loved ones, such as friend and family, but especially so with my fiancé, I make a point of never naming names, and omitting certain details. I will tell you folks on GirlsAskGuys, almost anything about my self, but since my friends are not on this site, I don't think it's fair to air out their dirty laundry. So I don't. So you won't see any faces, or names of anyone I know on this site. It's out of respect.

Me? Nah. I got nothing to hide. I'll tell you anything. I do understand who might read this. So they've all been warned. (Even though, I'm pretty sure if came down to it, they're probably not interested. But they're warned, and they're anonymous. I'm not.

3|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• When I ask a rather personal question or something that affects people in my life (more as in: "I know this guy and he acts like this and that and told me this and that), then I put my questions anonymous. I think the chance of them coming on here is rather small but still...

2|1
    0|0
  • That chance is minimal and unless my question is very specific, they won't find out that it's me or that it even has to do with them. But I don't reveal my identity on here anyway, so there's no way that they'll find out.

1|1
    0|0
  • So what it's my opinion I entitled to it. Got nothing to worry about since I still haven't put myself on the dating market

0|0
    0|0
  • I highly doubt my significant other has heard of this site

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do, plus my boyfriend uses this sight and some of my friends, that's why I go anonymous most of the time xD is not like I have anything to hide but still there's some things they don't need to know, I tend to read my boyfriend's answers and questions, so what stops him from doing the same? :P

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't need to worry about it. Only my sister knows that I have an account on here and I never had a boyfriend.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Nope, I don't answer a question differently on here as I would to anyone I know personally plus I'm open and blunt about almost everything. Anyway if someone is that interested in reading over 4000 of the answers I've written fair play to them. I've asked zero questions anonymously and answered zero questions anonymously. I have actually had some of my stuff read by people I know personally, they took a bit of interest in it and I have no problems that they've read it. Despite the fact they've featured in one or two things that I've posted.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm single.

Additionally, I'm not afraid to say what I actually think.

So, why should I care?

1|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I'll ask my wife's opinion when writing an answer.

1|1
    0|0
  • I meet my ex on here and she told me she read every single one of my answers before. I didn't use the site when I was with her but since I returned anytime I speak of my ex I go anonymous because she likely still is reading my answers

0|3
    0|0
  • It's possible that an ex may do so, but at the same time, it's highly unlikely.

2|1
    0|0
  • You are massively overestimating the popularity of this website and massively underestimating the size of the internet.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes