My "boyfriend" is moving too fast. What should I do?

So, my boyfriend keeps talking about marriage and being together forever and stuff, and I'm not ready to think about that stuff yet. we've only been together for about four months. we've also never actually met. We always Skype and constantly text. I love him, but I really don't like feeling so tied down, as if well always be together. I would like to stay with him for as long as I can, but its just a lot to take in with him saying I'm his soul mate and stuff... I'm not going to break up with him for it, but what should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're under 18 and you have never met your boyfriend then I'm sorry, but you're not in a real relationship. You have a long way to mature and grow and I can tell you right now that you're not going to marry this boy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Alright, thank you for your input, That's how I also see it. That's why it bothers me so much when he brings it up.

• Show All
    • This. Yes, BA right there.

• I did. :P

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Look you are under 18 and have your whole life ahead of you. Don't rush things. I know you like him, but consider going out with someone else. You are too young to be tied down.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes