I didn't cheat techincally

I am in college and in Medical Math we had an online exam and my roommate and I both took it at the same time so we did our own calculations and if we both got the same answer that was on the online test we put it down but for some reason except for my roommate switching one answer on her test because I thought it was the one calculation I got and she thought it was hers she got a higher grade considering we both had the same answers but that one and like a really higher grade. Now we were stupid or I worded my email wrong to my professor I said one of my friends and I took the test at the same time so if one of us had problems we could help each other but I didn't add in for most of the test we did it by ourselves except for 2 questions. But our professor emailed us back saying that we cheated and said it was a academic integrity violation

i was wondering if my roommate and I went to her an explained what I stupidly forgot to add to my email would it do anything?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should go talk to him, but I doubt you'll get far. Yes, you technically DID cheat if it was against the rules to share your work with another.

0|0
    0|0
    • But she never said anything about that until she emailed me back we didn't sign a paper I don't think either I don't remember

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Technically it sounds like cheating to me, I know we had to sign something on take home exams that said we did not get help from other people and it was our own work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it might soften the punishment you are likely to get if you don't explain what happened.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am going Thursday to chat with her since she wasn't in her office all day

• Good luck; technically or not, this person thinks you've cheated.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like cheating to me. Trying to trick your professor isn't going to work, don't waste your breath. You may think you're clever but teachers have seen every trick in the book and they can tell when you're acting suspiciously.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes