Don't have any ex's. Does this improve dating and potential for future relationship?

So if I've never had any ex's or any emotional baggage and things like that, and have a blank heart and mind when it comes to relationships, in other words I'm inexperienced. Does this situation hamper my chances?
Yeah and I'm 24 years old

25

Most Helpful Guy

• 'Baggage ' is such a bg issue thjese days, s I think many girls would be overjoyed that you don't carry all the resentment and trauma from past disasters.

Still, a lot of people would wonder why you got to 24 without such bagggage. Theymight think you're really socially awkward..

It's not easy to judge how that would balance out. I'm sure for some people, your lack of experience would seem really weird..

.but I'd still say that for the majority, your status as a 'clean slate' would outweigh concerns about yur lack of experience.