Don't have any ex's. Does this improve dating and potential for future relationship?

So if I've never had any ex's or any emotional baggage and things like that, and have a blank heart and mind when it comes to relationships, in other words I'm inexperienced. Does this situation hamper my chances?
Updates:
Yeah and I'm 24 years old

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 'Baggage ' is such a bg issue thjese days, s I think many girls would be overjoyed that you don't carry all the resentment and trauma from past disasters.

Still, a lot of people would wonder why you got to 24 without such bagggage. Theymight think you're really socially awkward..

It's not easy to judge how that would balance out. I'm sure for some people, your lack of experience would seem really weird..

.but I'd still say that for the majority, your status as a 'clean slate' would outweigh concerns about yur lack of experience.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It's not necessarily a help or a hindrance. All you can do is be honest and understand that some people feel that having no experience at all is its own form of baggage - in the same way that having ex's is baggage - only if you let it be that way.

Be up front and enjoy getting to know people and having relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • At 24 with no girlfriend experience I would assume it would be VERY AWKWARD for the first bit.

I dated a guy at 22 with no girl experience and he was... interesting.

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you please tell what ll be awkward because I really don't know. I work part time as a waiter in a restaurant and I'm very smooth and natural when talking with girls. I just don't know the protocols or ways of doing things in my social encounters

• Show All
    • After I said I don't want a friendship!

• I see. Thanks

What Guys Said 4

• Like with male virginity:

24 and still a virgin = WEIRD

24 and never had a girlfriend = WEIRD

Best advice I can give you - Act like John Holmes ;)

FAKE IT 'TIL YOU MAKE IT

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a big deal to a lot of women unfortuneately

0|1
    0|0
  • Your 24 and have never been in a relationship before that is baggage trust me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, being 24 and no relationship experience is kind of an emotional baggage. At the same time, having relationship experience doesn't mean you automatically have emotional baggage, it's baggage only if you didn't get over it. Otherwise it is experience and that's a positive thing. By experience is how you to know what you want and what you don't want, and allows you to ask for it. Maturity, in good standing, is a positive thing. For a long term successful relationship, it is a must.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes