My boyfriend likes to put his hand on my tummy?

I read somewhere that when a guy puts his hand one girls stomach he's really only thinking about sex. And the he's trying to determine whether he can move his hand down below or move it up to the boobies. I obviously want to be considered attractive by my boyfriend but we've been dating for a month and I'm not interested in sex right now. Is that really what a guy is thinking about when he puts his hand on your stomach or is it just another place guys like to touch a woman?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• it feels good we're not exactly thinking about sex but it's really nice touching it

answer my last 2 questions plz?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE