What are good reasons to break up with your love? What are good reasons to stay regardless of flaws?

Please tell me what you think! I am trying to figure it out and feel a bit lost about it.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Here are good reasons to leave.

-fighting

-disagreements (but can be worked through, if you really want)

-Communication issues (aka not being able to understand each other, meaning you both need to learn to fit into each others shoes and take in each others view of things.)

-Abuse (weather in the form of physical or mental)

And that's all.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And if you want to stay, it would have to be because you want to have his kids, and love him very much if these issues are present.