Will he fall harder for me once I meet his family (they'll love me)?

My boyfriend and I have been going out for about 4 months and have taken things slow (1-2dates a week), it took time for him to admit we're in a relationship (he went threw a divorce in the past year so he has good reasoning). His family hated his ex and is so happy he left her (she's not a good person). I know that his parents are going to love me, I'm probably one of the kindest people they will ever meet (not to mention I come from a great fam and have a good carrier starting). I've met his sibling a while ago who I got along great with..He and I planed a "family" weekend, where one night we go out to dinner with his parents, the next we do dinner with mine and on Sunday we hang out with my sibling at a sport event... He met my parents briefly twice before and they liked each other (we had borrowed a car for the weekend). After "family" weekend are things going to be more serious in our relationship and do you think we will hang out more often? The following week we're going out for dinner with his 3 best friends (who I haven't met yet) and their girlfriends/wives/ fiancé's.

01