Why is it not a good idea to steal somebody else's boyfriend?

if a girl steal somebody boyfriend, how likely will the boyfriend return to his ex the first chance he see her again?

58

Most Helpful Guy

• Well. If you were able to steal him from her some other girl will be able to steal him from you.

Girls really should learn from guys here. Instead of wanting some girl who has everything we want but is unavailable we rather search for a similar girl and leave that happy/unhappy relationship alone. I know I'm generalizing, but I can't remember the last time a guy purposely went for a taken girl and wanted a long term relationship out of it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE