Why is it not a good idea to steal somebody else's boyfriend?

if a girl steal somebody boyfriend, how likely will the boyfriend return to his ex the first chance he see her again?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well. If you were able to steal him from her some other girl will be able to steal him from you.

Girls really should learn from guys here. Instead of wanting some girl who has everything we want but is unavailable we rather search for a similar girl and leave that happy/unhappy relationship alone. I know I'm generalizing, but I can't remember the last time a guy purposely went for a taken girl and wanted a long term relationship out of it

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• There's a definite possibility of that happening.

Or, he will start comparing you to her.

Or, she will haunt your lives forever, messaging, phoning, casting magic spells on you.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should consider it could be borrowing rather than stealing. Maybe the guy would like an easy fling with you ? You sound like you are master of the game, which you can't know about.

But if you could do it, someone else could do it to you.

Anyway, I really don't condone this. It's not good to break a couple (provided you can do that). A relationship which starts like that is built on sand.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a good idea because it makes you look trashy and bitchy. And as you alluded to, when you date a cheater, don't be surprised when he cheats on you.

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends. It's honestly asking for trouble. Plus, would you want the same thing to happen to you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, he will likely be gone the next time something better comes along.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how you make him feel or how good the sex is or how emotionally attached he was to her.

0|0
    0|0
    • i know a girl who done this and the guy was never attached to her. lol the funny thing was he used her and made it obvious. the guy is now married to the ex because she thought her sex could make him stay.

• it all depends on the guy .

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Do you really think a guy who can be stolen from another girl will be any good to you? That just shows that he's fickle and easily changeable as well as a cheat. You won't have him long. You could lose him back to his ex or another girl. whichever, don't matter

2|0
    1|0
  • He could 'return' to her whenever he wants. Makes no difference really.. I stole another girls boyfriend once. That was 8 years ago. His still mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • cause his girlfriend may be crazy and hunt you down... I watch a lot of those murder mystery shows..lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It means you have no compassion no heart.. I find that to be the ugliest trait a person could have just saying..

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you? :) It is a bad idea. .

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes