Why do cheaters have a girlfriend or boyfriend if they want to cheat?

Recently I just found my best friend's bf,my cousin fiance and other people I know cheated on their S.O.

I don't want to get into their business but I feel bad for them and sick with these cheaters.Do they have issue with themselves? What is their purpose of life?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are two main types of cheaters: the serial cheater, who is just selfish and insecure and tries to fill the emptiness inside by having sex with others while in a relationship (often the thrill of "getting away with it" and the secrecy is part of the attraction), and the "circumstance cheater". The circumstance cheater cheats when their relationship isn't fulfilling them and isn't healthy, but either they can't or won't try to fix the relationship. Sometimes, their partner refuses to work on it, but they hold out hope that, with time, their partner will come around, but in the meantime, their needs aren't being met.

Most of your "I got drunk and it just happened" cheaters are in the second group, but a few are in the first group, and are just selfish.

IMO, the "circumstance cheater" MAY be forgiven IF they realize what they did, realize how hurt and disappointed they made their partner, and are genuinely repenting of their transgression. That's not always how it's going to go, of course.

A serial cheater should NEVER be forgiven, and generally cannot be "fixed" until they lose everything due to their cheating, hit rock bottom, and decide to change on their own.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• This question makes me question it's purpose Or something They have boyfriends and girlfriends that cheet because they do not know that they are cheaters when they find out they usually dump them for somebody else who doesn't cheat or at least doesn't get caught cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • They want to have their cake and eat it too... why have one woman to sleep with when they can fool two?

0|0
    0|0
  • Here is a URL that I'm gonna post, it should answer your question. link

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with Atilla33. The cheating event is just the gutless dude's announcement that the relationship is over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple. Cheaters need a woman in their life constantly and can't live without one. So just in case one of their mistresses decided to run off, he still wants a girlfriend he can come home to.

What a world we live in...

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• well to get everything, to feel reassured and confident

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes