After a break-up, do you still see the other person face-to-face often?

And if so, is it only because y'all are nice with each other?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't expect to seem my first ex because he lived half an hour away and very rarely came to the city. Indeed, I have not seem him face-to-face for about 3 years.

I expected to see my other ex face-to-face as he lives about 10 minutes away and goes into the city regularly. I hadn't seen him for about a year but recently I have seen him a couple times. One time, I expected to see him because I was going out with his mates. The other week however, I didn't expect to see him and I freaked out because I'd had a fallout with his friends and so I hid from him xD