My boyfriend never makes the first move, why?

In the beginning it was all him, he wanted sex all the time. Ya know, how most new relationships are. Now, 6 years later he barley wants it. Never makes the first move, and most of the time turns me down. We have a good relationship, we're happy, get a long great...it's just the sex. What can I do to get him to want it more? Should I stop trying/.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• The same thing happened to my best friend

Have you gained weight? Has your appearance changed? When my friend first started dating her boyfriend she was very fit. Now they have been together over a year and she has gained about 50-60 pounds and he stopped having sex with her like he used to. They would have sex but she described it as being bland and not as great as it used to be. She tried to spice it up but he would always turn her down. He would also make comments about her weight. She thinks he doesn't find her attractive anymore. She's in the process of losing weight now because she's back in the army and she has to get her weight under control.

Maybe he's no longer attracted to you?

• I look the exact same as the day we met. I'm not the type to let myself go. I even weigh the same as I did. He still tells me how sexy I am and compliments me. Our relationship is great it's just his lack of wanting sex. I'm starting to think it's more of an health issue. I think as he's getting older his sex drive is decreasing, Low Libido I guess.