Should I tell my boyfriend I want to live with him?

I want to move in with my boyfriend or vice versa...should I wait til he brings up the subject or invites me to move in? Or should I just tell him I want to and see what he says?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how long you've been together and how serious you BOTH are about the relationship. If you feel like he's your soul mate and you love each other equally, it wouldn't hurt to bring it up. You don't have to make it a question either. You could just say to him, 'it'd be so lovely to be able to wake up to you every morning' or something along those lines and he'll take the hint. If he doesn't go along with it and is pretty cold in response to it, you know he's not ready to move in with you. If he plays along and says he wishes he could too, then suggest to move in together.

I've only been with my boyfriend for 6 months but a couple months ago, we started talking about moving out together one day. I can't remember who said it first (probably him), but we'd always say we wanted to spend all day, every day together and go to sleep together and it turned into wanting to move in together one day. So like I said, you don't have to be straightforward in asking, just hint! :)