If he doesn't want to be with me, then why be mad over my decision?

My ex and I have been in contact a little over a year he has been in many relationships after we broke up. One day he tells me he wants to be with me again another day he can change his mind and date someone else. I have always been there for him and now all of a sudden he gets mad because I don't want to be his friend while he puts me on the back burner. If he doesn't want to be with me why is he mad?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you stood up for yourself and be proud of that. It sounds to me that he does not someone who has to treat well, and how dare you not put HIM first while you suffer alone waiting on him to make his mind and play the field? What a jerk! He's mad because he lost control of the situation.

• Yeah I have to have self respect.

• I'm sure you do, it's just terribly unfair that some guys need to play these games.