Do you believe people when they say they never cheated or would never cheat?

because isn't it a pretty high statistic that people cheat on their love ones? so if you read all the 'have your/would you cheat" questions you would think everyone here is just the perfect saint.

i don't buy it though. do you?

65

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe people when they say they never have cheated, but I don't believe people when they say they never will. I don't expect the worst from people, but I recognise that sh*t happens and people do things they wouldn't normally.

I think in the right situation, most people may cheat, despite their high morals/values.

I think it's more believable to say, "I can't imagine ever cheating on someone" or something like that. But to say you never will is just unrealistic and unjustifiable.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE