Girls, what tempts you to cheat?

If you have a boyfriend or husband, what causes you to be tempted (not always do it) to cheat or have a crush or just like someone else? Everyone gets tempted, so what caused temptation for you if it happened?

• Looks: If the other guy is better looking than your boyfriend or husband
  • If the other guy seems to listen and pay attention more with better personality
  • If you just get tired of the same guy and are excited by something new
    Vote C
  • I just want to see results
    Vote D
Interesting to see the results. For whatever weird reason, I attract girls who range from a decade younger to a decade and a half older who have relationships and get really flirty with me. The older ones will just come out and say they would have an affair, lol. When I ask why, I get a lot of the same answers about not feeling appreciated or listened to usually, or that I will actually talk with them and have convos they enjoy. I am not trying to do this at all, and it just seems to happen!

352

Most Helpful Guy

• Women cheat when they know they won't be judged or caught. Women also have different definitions of cheating. More women cheat than men, because women will often jump from one relationship to another. When they do this they don't consider it cheating and make excuses for it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You're a man and one at that so generalizing the opposite sex is quite asinine.

• IT isn't generalizing Lafem. If you cheat you cheat, there is not one justifiable reason for it, read my comment above for more on that. Women will cheat, it has been seen happening often. A LOT! Yet women will try to justify cheating, at least with almost all men when they cheat they take responsibility for it and don't make excuses like "she wasn't satisfying me emotionally *sobsob*". or "the other made feel better". It is true, you can't deny it like you can't deny the color of blood is red.