Do I tell him I'm falling out of love with him?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 7 months, officially, after dating for about 10. Recently we've been having a lot of fights due to the way he is acting. Just this morning we had a talk and he promised he would change and that he will fix everything, and he told me not to give up, and that he doesn't want to lose me. However, I suddenly feel like I don't care as much as I used to. I feel like it is too late for him to make efforts and change, because he's been hurting me a lot recently. Should I tell him my feelings are starting to fade or do I wait and see if he can fix it and make us go back to normal?

I still love him, I mean I don't want to lose him. By telling him I would expect him to try harder to make my feelings come back, that would be the 'goal' behind telling him. I'm just scared he takes it too personally.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• dont say it bluntly but tell him how you feel. you should always be honest.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I think it would be a good idea to to tell him what it's doing to you and how you feel.Communication is a good thing.

It might be a good idea to first explain that you want to feel how you once did,and you see that as being still possible.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I think you should, he needs to know where he stands with you so If you ever get to break up with him he will not see it as out of the blue.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes