Is it normal to feel this way?

My now ex girlfriend broke up with me to be in a relationship with one of my friends...They were both lying for quite a while,till an other friend of mine found out and we broke up.I told her to not talk to me again,a month or so have passed but still I feel really weird in my stomach when I see her.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not alone and not the one who had such a rough mess my man. My situation was worse. My Girlfriend cheated on me with one of my best friends in high school. From all that, I learned three lessons, one In this life, you have no REAL friends, 2 you don't trust anyone but your self and 3 always keep your guard up and expect the worst.

• Hehe,yea I know I am not alone and I feel u!These 3 rules yea sure are true but try to think positive,true friends exist,but they are really rare sadly!

Thanks for the rules :)