Have you terribly missed someone you don't talk to anymore?

Well I do,I still have feeling about this guy. Actually,We both like each other,but things between us just doesn't work out. He is more physically attracted to me and I get more emotionally involved frankly,he want FWB,I want a relationship.He played hot and cold with me, it hurts.

I stooped talk to him and have been silent for 4 months,although I still cares about him.During this period he flew to Taiwan to visit his ex,he even changed his fb profile pic with his ex which made me so jealous!(I am curious is his ex makes him don't want a new relationship? )I guess they get back together although he changed his pic back in a few days.

He was trying to contact me during that period and wanted to figure out my relationship status,I ignore him to avoid further hurting.I was trying to move on,actually, I feel less pain now.The only thing could comfort me is that I deserve better.But I still think all the other guys out there is no better than him which makes me desperate.The most frustrating thing is I still picture him when I finger myself,those happy moments with him just come into my mind naturally.I feel guilty, I know this is unhealthy but I just can't help.I am pathetic,ain't I?

Anyway,these days are not easy for me,I miss him everyday and wish him the best of everyting.Right now,I have ideological struggle about whether to contact him or not .I don't expect anything from him just want to know how he is.

What's your views? Do you have similar experiences?

P.S.I will go back to his town to attend graduation,do you think I should contact him and catch up with him? TBO,I won't back to his country in the next few years.

11