Anyone here successfully moved to another country?

I plan on moving to Europe for some obvious and not so obvious reasons.. what's the process like? How did you plan beforehand? Any help is greatly appreciated!

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Where in Europe makes a huge difference. Eastern or Western, Northern or Southern? Part of the EU or no? Already got a job? Skills? A local spouse?

• Probably Italy or London, I haven't decided yet. Also, I don't have a job (I'm a full time student this semester) but I'm taking next semester off for a handful of reasons. I should have a decent amount of money by next summer.

• Ok..can you give me a list of affordable places in Europe?

• It's relative, because it's all kind of spendy. Eastern Europe was cheap for a while, but I don't really know. Spain and Portugal might be OK. Greece might be dangerous, but it shiuld be cheaper than normal. The dollar is pretty weak these days, so it's hard. Verify cost of living with a local to be sure.