How long should I wait to text back?

I wait to text back...

So I met this guy at a club over the summer, and he was really sweet! so we talked and we went out on a few dates, although he was really flaky, changing the dates and times. However when we were together we had a really great time. Since I went back to uni we haven't talked (2 months) and he texted me today. How long should I wait to text back,

I know this really shouldn't be a big deal but I just want some advice! thanks!

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You should text him back right now. He probably became flaky because he realized that you were playing these games. Now, he waited two months hoping that if he texted you in a few months you'd miss him and drop the games, so if you're going to keep playing then don't waste your or his time.

• no he was the one playing games, and not texting me back for hours. I wanted to wait to respond to him, because he has always done that to me. and also calling me at like 3am when I was sleeping.

• Fair enough. I'll buy that he started it, but you're playing back isn't going to help. It'll just escalate his games more. These situations rarely go anywhere, and even if they do, they're really worth the hassle. Nevertheless, if you want to pursue it, good luck.