My ex's ex's ex: trouble?

I left my ex of 2 1/2 years 8 months ago after being unhappy for most of the relationship. He was out one night and threatened some guy over me, even though I had never really talked to him. This guy is his ex high school girlfriend's ex husband. The ex wife and my ex boyfriend (we both have children with them) took family vacations to my ex's sister's house 16 hours away. The threatened guy and I ran into each other, obviously we now had a lot to talk about. There was that spark and We ended up hooking up just as 'f*** buddies.' That didn't work out, because now we are secretly seeing each other. I really like him, but I'm terrified of the repercussions. I know he likes me too, we've talked about it. I've spent the night without sex and he's completely fine with it. He asked me on a real date. What to do?
No no no! I've never cheated. We've been broken up for eight months. I moved out

02