Where would be the best place to live in order to try to woo Sandra Bullock?

Her main residence is in Austin, TX, so would that be better than LA? I've been trying to get jobs in Austin anyway. But then, the question is, how do I meet her when I am there? I know it sounds ridiculous but until I talk to her you really can't know for sure she would not be in to me. Also, her ex-husband was a total scumbag, so she could do far worse. :)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She has a house in New Orleans...

0|0
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I look forward to seeing you on the news in a few months getting arrested as the latest celebrity stalker.

3|5
    0|1
  • If you want to marry sandra bullock, become famous yourself and she will give you a chance.

1|0
    0|2
  • fat chance

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• Dude... not going to happen. As an individual guy, the odds that any individual single girl will like you are slim. The odds that a 40 year old rich, famous celebrity will like you, an 18-24 year old guy, even if you met her, is miniscule even if she was drunk. Be realistic, just meet a normal girl. I mean, the odds of me meeting Kaley from Big Bang Theory and her wanting to hook up with me are about as good as your odds of wooing Sandra Bullock--zero.

1|2
    0|1
  • You're delusional. You're never going to meet her, let alone woo her. You have good taste though, have to give you that. But odds are not slim, they're impossible.

0|2
    0|1
    • I have met a bunch of famous people.

Hell, I saw Dennis Quaid sitting on a bench in The Bahamas... you never know who you are gonna see... small world.

• Ok, let me rephrase what I said. You might meet her, you will never do anything substantial with her. Nothing more than "Hi, I'm a big fan!" and that's it. For your sake, move on to something that's actually realistic.

• big meany face

• One, this sounds like one of her movies... All About Steve LOL

Secondly, you don;t make enough money to date her... Hollywood people stick to their own kind...

Yes, Sandra is a sexy woman... but I am confident that this will never materialize...

since I know that this is a joke...

0|0
    0|2
  • You would be grabbed by the police as a stalker if yu ever got within 25 meters.

0|4
    0|1
  • How about Asheville North Carolina where she was born and raised as far as I know

0|0
    0|0
  • The Moon-

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes