Why did he cheat on me with unatractive homewreckers?

He tells me he loves me and bought me a ring a month ago come to find out he cheated on me in August 2012 with a low budget hooker in Springfield oregon and he left me for another girl for two months the end of October 2012 we been back together since Jan 2013 and its been a struggle and I'm stuck like how and why would you cheat on me with woman that have nothing on me...it makes me almost question my beauty and myself I catch myself comparing I need advice I don't know whether to stay or to go

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy goes to a hooker it can be because he wants sex if he's single. If he's married, usually he just wants to try a different body type, different reactions in a woman thus different sex, a bit of variation and-or action. Different doesn't mean better. Then it's about variation, not about looking for a new partner.

Eating a T-bone every day sounds fine but once in a while a cheeseburger or KFC chicken will be welcome.

Hookers are paid :

-10% for the sex

-90% for forgetting all about the guy (if it suits him)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Why in the f*** would you date someone who has cheated on you, esp more than once.

That shouldn't fly with people, they generally just keep doing it. If I stole from a bank and they bitched at me for a few days then said alright whatever... Kind of send a message they are pushovers. Unattractive is a very sour thing most girls say out of some form of jealousy/anger like the other guy said, it depends.. Guys look at different things than girls seem to be obsessed over.

0|0
    0|0
  • for a lot of cheaters, it isn't about the looks or character of the mistress. it's simply about the chase or experiencing something different than what they always get.

"Show me a beautiful woman, I'll show you a man who's tired of f***ing her."

0|1
    0|0
  • As men, we just need to bang other chicks sometimes. Please consider this a reflection of our specific needs rather than a reflection of your desirability as a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • they offered him something you couldn't. and?

people have free will. and monogamy is bollocks anyhow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because guys aren't as shallow as they are perceived to be . Hope this helps.

0|0
    0|1
  • Girls are notorious at not understanding what men actually find attractive, so your description of the women he's cheating with as unattractive, sounds like sour grapes to me.

He obviously prefers them to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you're making this about yourself and it has little to do with you. What I mean by that is it's not about you not being attractive or a good lover or anything like that. She's a hooker. He has sex with her, he gives her money, they part ways. He was horny and wanted some strange.

Obviously, you have every right to be mad, but you shouldn't be comparing yourself with women he cheats on you with. That's a separate thing entirely.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• when a guy cheats its not because he s looking for better,its only looking for booty

1|2
    0|0
  • Because you're going back to him despite the fact that he cheats on you, which shows him that he can have other women and you will stick around.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes