Why did he cheat on me with unatractive homewreckers?

He tells me he loves me and bought me a ring a month ago come to find out he cheated on me in August 2012 with a low budget hooker in Springfield oregon and he left me for another girl for two months the end of October 2012 we been back together since Jan 2013 and its been a struggle and I'm stuck like how and why would you cheat on me with woman that have nothing on me...it makes me almost question my beauty and myself I catch myself comparing I need advice I don't know whether to stay or to go

28

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy goes to a hooker it can be because he wants sex if he's single. If he's married, usually he just wants to try a different body type, different reactions in a woman thus different sex, a bit of variation and-or action. Different doesn't mean better. Then it's about variation, not about looking for a new partner.

Eating a T-bone every day sounds fine but once in a while a cheeseburger or KFC chicken will be welcome.

Hookers are paid :

-10% for the sex

-90% for forgetting all about the guy (if it suits him)