What do you think is a legit reason to break up?

What are the things in a relationship that you would not accept, even if you loved them deadly?

Etc. like cheating, talking badly about you

I really wonder what other people value in a long lasting relationship!

55

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved my ex boyfriend to death and still do in a distant sort of way. But I had to break up with him for a number of reasons that I just could not put up with long term.

1) His mood swings, he would get exceptionally moody over very minor things and tell me off constantly for things like I left a tea spoon on the kitchen surface

2)Insulting - His sense of humour was basically just making fun of me to the point of making me cry.

3) No loyalty- He kept in contact with his exes and would talk about them often, which is strange as he won't talk to me at all.

4) He acted as if he were ashamed of me - Would not invite me out with his friends or have pictures with me.

5) He belittled me.

6) He never wanted to go out, we only ever stayed in together.

7) He didn't seem to care about what I wanted in the future.

8) He was very very controlling.

Just a few as I said ha ha, but all things that I could no longer put up with. Don't get me wrong I do not regret one second I had with him, he helped me through a very bad time, and was very caring, and we had a lot of fun, but some times these things weren't built to last forever.