Cheating VS The thought of cheating, Which is worse?

Its a complicated topic because not everyone is on the same page on this topic, But most of us think they are both bad but which is worse?

In a relationship, We hope our lovers don't cheat and betray us, Yet we can't control this or sometimes truly know for sure.

Are both in the same category or one is worse than the other?
  • Both are the worse.
  • Two completely different things.

1911

Most Helpful Guy

• Actual cheating. You can choose whether or not to cheat. You might feel an attraction for someone else, but attraction is involuntary. What matters is if the will consents to that attraction for someone other than the person you're with.