Cheated on while she was carrying my son?

my now kinda ex cheated on me whilst carrying my beautiful now 18 month year old son. I still love her and she is a great mum and I know she totally regrets it! but it wasn't a one off and I'm really struggling to forgive and forget.

She has totally changed since having the baby but I've never felt hurt like that but she has really been trying to put things right and has grown up alot! I wish I could forget but its a permenant scar.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I had the opposite happen to me. My husband cheated on me while I was pregnant. I can't tell you what you should do, but I can tell you that my son is almost three and I still don't trust my husband. I'm not sure if I ever will again. It's really hard.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah it is she actually move the guy in after she was 4 months gone and I didn't see my son till he was three months it absolutely flattened me but I can genuinley see how sorry she is but its like trying to put together a smashed bit of glass! never the same.

• Mine gets drunk, cries and says I'm his best friend. Some people do stupid things and feel like hell about it, but it sure doesn't fix it. Good luck to you.

• wow,i know the feeling ,this cuts deeply and leaves a permanent scar..what made her chnge,did he dump her or did she leave him after realizing her error?