Would you break up withyour girlfriend if?

If she was really drunk and cheated on you? (kissed someone else a little touching here and there) but will knowing the fact she was honest beause she felt really bad and guity and felt like she had to tell you becaue she really loves you , make you forgive her? I mean she was honest...Okay and what if you got drunk too and cheat on your gf...if you admitted it to her or if she found of by someone. would you feel in need that she has to forgive you? because she did it once and you forgave her? If it wasn't your case , do yo think her boyfriend should forgive her? because she was being honest actually told her herself? do you feel like she should forgive her boyfriend becase he forgave her when she once cheated too from being too drunk? and ps .i know being drunk isn't an excuse for cheating , but it happends

443

Most Helpful Guy

• As the saying goes trust takes ages to build up but can be broken in a split second. A moment of madness whether drunk or not.

The truth is I think you have to try and work things out sometimes but it always depends on the individuals involved. The question you have to ask yourself is were you 100% satisfied with the relationship? Drunkenness can bring out the hidden side of you i.e maybe dissatisfaction of being with that person or something was not being fulfilled. I'm not saying that's what's happened here but you will need to ask yourself that question.