How do you keep moving forward when you can't find a job?

I have tried so hard, filling applications, going to interviews, searching everyday but nobody seems to want to hire me! I am going through some tough sh!t right now and I really need the job to move forward, it's just so tough.

Please give me some advice, tips, anything.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You just have to get lucky. People will say how's your experience or ask how much education you have or how you network, but it's all about getting a chance. I remember I attended a jobs training class and one day we had a couple of interviewers that work for a well known fortune 500 company came in to speak. The interviewers specifically told us that the interviewer has already decided whether to hire you or not from the very first moment they lay eyes on you . It's not fair tot he person being interviewed , but that's how it is. I personally think that resumes or applications with pictures of the applicants would be a great idea because it would stop shallow minded employers from wasting peoples time .