Can I make my boyfriend (Note: we broke up and got back together) never want to leave me again?

First of, This is maybe a little bit of a weird question.. But here comes:

My boyfriend and I were in a relationship, he broke it off. First I was chasing after him begging him to take me back, after a while I thought; screw you.

After a while he came to talk to me on text, I ignored him. He missed me blablabla, Allot of things happened but we're back together now

Things are going good, there are some small difficulties here and there but we're getting there you know.

There's just one thing, one question that I have for you guys;

Can I make him love me more or something? In the time that we weren't dating and stuff my feelings, probably also his became less. That spark of the beginning, I won't expect that to come back. but something? I wish next time he wraps me in his arms again, he would say that he loves me.

I can't force feelings I know that, but I'm just a little bit scared

btw: I'm already less dependent then before, I try to be sweet to him from time to time. In the past I was really clingy and dependent. So that's a good thing Igues.

I figured maybe you guys could give me some adviece?

it's a bit of a messy question I'm sorry for that

01