How would the kid version of you and your lover treat each other?

I believe the kid in all of us is still there even to this day , so it got me thinking.

Lets say hypothetically the kid version of yourself, lets say age 6 -8 years old version of you and your boyfriend/girlfriend were to meet each other and you two never met each other before, how would you two act?

Example: As a kid, I was very big on being nice and smiling a lot, so for the most part I was very friendly and knowing my girlfriend, she is kind of the same but more playful, I think we would of been good friends as kids.

If you don't have lover at the moment use your ex or your current crush, How would you two act if you two met?
  • We would be friends.
  • We would pick on / tease each other occasionally.
  • We wouldn't get along at all.
    Vote C
  • One of us would bully on the other.
    Vote D
  • We wouldn't talk to each other.
    Vote E

105

Most Helpful Girl

• I apparently knew my boyfriend when I was 8 years old . We apparently were on the same swim team and swam in the same lane as each other for two years (four seasons) and did we ever talk? No.

He was "popular" and I was more or less there just because I liked swimming. I was horribly shy as a child. Like, at a birthday party I would be that kid who sat in the corner and hid behind her knees :p

I'm sure if I'd have ever come out of my shell as a child he and I would have been great friends but I never did. It wasn't until I was 14 when I actually started making friends outside of family members.

I met him again when I was a teenager and we were immediate friends. I'm 20 now and we've been dating for two years. It kind of makes me sad to think that he and I could have been great friends at age 8 but I'm guessing if we had been friends so young we never would have ended up dating.