How can you tell? Guys help me out here?

How can I tell if my ex boyfriend wants me back. He's got a lot going on. He broke up with me because he was confused and unsure of what he wants on anything including us. I think we're perfect I am an angel to him when we were together we would laugh and play and we never fought I never did anything wrong either. It's been two weeks what would be some signs to look for on clues that he wants me back?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if different for every person, I know we sometimes overreact/think about simple words or something the ex we still love says/does because we want it to be something positive about getting back when sometimes it isn't, I know it hurts I've been there even as a guy, but I have to say you are still very young and have lots to live and you will either come back with him sometime later in life or find someone who you would never think a guy like him could exist, you may fall in love and break up again, you will learn fRom every experience but always be yourself, if you change something do it for yourself and for the better, if he wants to come back with you, he will contact you and tell you so, you just try to stay calm and live your life normal because even if he sees you are not getting his signals about getting back with you, if he really wants to, he will let you know, hey last night I saw a movie about a guy who was going to get married and was looking for some of his exes to aapologize for something wrong he did, the movie is called: "Some girls" maybe you could watch it and have a graphical idea of how things like that go in the future, or just for the sake of distracting your mind for 1hr and a half lol, good luck :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you very much. I will try and watch it thank you for the information and great answer. I really hope he does come back. I didn't think a guy of his type exsisted anymore. I am trying to act like it's not bothering me but it's so hard. Thank you so much

• I really am a nice person. I don't lie cheat flirt I am not addicted to drugs ciggs or alcohol. I treated him like a king. :/ yes I am hurting pretty bad. Thank you. I will message you I would love to watch the movie. Your very kind.

• I understand I don't do any of that either, treated my ex like a queen and I was dumped, so I kind of can imagine the way you feel.