How can you tell? Guys help me out here?

How can I tell if my ex boyfriend wants me back. He's got a lot going on. He broke up with me because he was confused and unsure of what he wants on anything including us. I think we're perfect I am an angel to him when we were together we would laugh and play and we never fought I never did anything wrong either. It's been two weeks what would be some signs to look for on clues that he wants me back?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if different for every person, I know we sometimes overreact/think about simple words or something the ex we still love says/does because we want it to be something positive about getting back when sometimes it isn't, I know it hurts I've been there even as a guy, but I have to say you are still very young and have lots to live and you will either come back with him sometime later in life or find someone who you would never think a guy like him could exist, you may fall in love and break up again, you will learn fRom every experience but always be yourself, if you change something do it for yourself and for the better, if he wants to come back with you, he will contact you and tell you so, you just try to stay calm and live your life normal because even if he sees you are not getting his signals about getting back with you, if he really wants to, he will let you know, hey last night I saw a movie about a guy who was going to get married and was looking for some of his exes to aapologize for something wrong he did, the movie is called: "Some girls" maybe you could watch it and have a graphical idea of how things like that go in the future, or just for the sake of distracting your mind for 1hr and a half lol, good luck :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you very much. I will try and watch it thank you for the information and great answer. I really hope he does come back. I didn't think a guy of his type exsisted anymore. I am trying to act like it's not bothering me but it's so hard. Thank you so much

• Show All
    • I really am a nice person. I don't lie cheat flirt I am not addicted to drugs ciggs or alcohol. I treated him like a king. :/ yes I am hurting pretty bad. Thank you. I will message you I would love to watch the movie. Your very kind.

• I understand I don't do any of that either, treated my ex like a queen and I was dumped, so I kind of can imagine the way you feel.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He probably has a lot going on. just let him figure it out. You may have liked him a lot, but he might not have felt exactly the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • just let him do the work

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Awe sweety, first love and a first real heart break is the worst... I remember searching for clues and reasons, re evaluating myself and the last few weeks of the relationship. You are going to hate and want to ignore what I have to say... Give up on him, guys use words like confused etc. because they don't want to hurt you, there's nothing wrong with you he's too young to know what he really wants other than a chaise. Eventually ex's come around and realize how great you were,usually years later after they dated a beotch (all of mine have). By that time your feelings for him have dulled out or you can tell that they're only coming after you because they want to see if you'll sleep with them again... Let him go because anyone willing to let you go isn't worth investing feelings in... Trust me I've been threw it all... I'm not bitter either I'm realistic, I have a boyfriend right now and he told me (I was teasing him saying that I didn't know if he liked me enough) that if I tried to break up with him he wouldn't let me go without a fight (he lifted my head up and looked me in the eyes and kissed me when I said this)... That's how a man who is falling for you should be (he also teases me about everything which is normal unfortunately lol)... BTW that is not what a woman is suppose to do it's not 50% 50% when it comes to pursuing, guys like a chaise so always have him putting in a little bit more effort than you to play it safe (when that stops happening it's time to make yourself less available to him, and a guy may come around)

0|0
    0|0
    • It really is the worst :( I am losing sleep and I miss him so much. Thank you for being honest with me that's the most thoughtful answer I have had on it. I really appreciate it. I thought he was mature since were both 17. I thought he was the one for me I really did. I felt so comfortable and happy with him. We never fought and I didn't do anything bad. I really wish he would realize that he's messing up. Will he ever? Will he regret this? He said he wants to be friends and the first week after

• Show All
    • Well good I am glad you turned your heart break into something great congrats. I am glad your a successful runner and life as well. :) I hope to start working out Monday. Abs work out :) I am going to try to show him I am better and he's not going to get me down, show him what he lost and if he doesn't stop being so stupid another guy might gain :). Thank you.

• :) you show him girl!

Recommended myTakes