Can someone sort this out? I'm blank...

In June 2012, I met this boy at this party. I was fixed on just getting a random boyfriend because it had gone a year without me getting over my ex boyfriend. He was the world to me. So even though none of my friends really fancied this boy from the party, I made it a goal to make him my boyfriend, for my selfish actions of not wanting to be single anymore. So we became girlfriend and boyfriend, and everything was casual, but I liked him of course. One month into the relationship, he told me he loved me, and I kinda just went along with it, because no one had ever said so to me. Of course I think I fell in love with him over the relationship, but I always had my ex in the back of my head, even though he didn't know this. I would start to cry to him while drunk and complain that I didn't was with my ex and such. This is awful awful awful, I know, but he stayed nevertheless, and I didn't want to leave because I had fallen in love with my current boyfriend. But after that, he started disrespecting me, he used all my money, told me my clothes were ugly, appearntly he told some of my friends that he didn't want to be with me, but stayed anyways. I had no idea, because he acted like I was his world, he told me he loved me so much that he felt like he was dying when I wasn't around, and that he didn't want to start working, cause then he would finish off earlier than me and had to wait to see me. But in April 2013 he started cheating on me, and I confronted him, because at this time, he was my life, I had already forgotten about my ex, but he begged for me back, and then he cheated again, and broke up, and I was so sad, but then 3 weeks later, he came bac for me, begging to be my boyfriend again.

I know, this is the messiest and worst relationship ever. But why, I seriously want to know why would he stay with me for one 1/2 year if he doubted me so much?

I'm clueless :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people just fear being alone. They'll stay with anyone who will put up with them, as you have done, just so they don't have to be alone.

Plus, you hae always cut him slack just because you wanted to fill the void left by yur ex. He understands that he plays a role for you. So he doesn't respect you, as you said, and exploits you, makes negative comments...I'm glad you have finally ended it.

Don't look back, and don't USE people...they will use you back, as he did!

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• About the same reason that you started seeing him. You're both clueless. You're both confused people with very little interest in other people than yourself. I believe you two should find separate ways from now.

0|0
    0|0
  • he is no good for you search you tube for Christina perry (jar of hearts ) that song sums up your relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to get some self respect. Break up and work on your issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • no

its your problem

i'm busy

0|0
    0|0
  • You made a lot of poor decisions and you're paying the consequences. Why? Because you shouldn't have dated a guy while in love with another, that's why.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes