How do guys act when they want to break up with you?

basic question

what are signs and how do they act when they want to break with you

22

Most Helpful Girl

• In my experience, they gradually become more distant. They won't call/text as much and will want to see you less and less as time goes on. They don't seem interested in you anymore..your goals, your opinions, your life in general. They may seem bored when you're around them or act like spending time with you is a chore. They'll become irritated with you much more easily than they used to and sometimes will pick fights over insignificant things. You might notice them treating their friends (guys and girls) better than they treat you. You'll notice the fact that they're able to have a good time and enjoy themselves around other people in their lives but for some reason, can't have fun with you. They might start to put you down (this could just be my situation. I don't know if other guys do this)..like tell you you're getting fat or that your opinions are stupid, or just pointing out any other "flaws" they see in you. They may start to make comments about other girls being attractive right in front of you and not even caring if it upsets you. I hope none of this is the case with your relationship. But just remember, if they don't want you, then they don't deserve you. It's their loss.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE