Is it weird my Boyfriend's ex wants to be close with MY girlfriends?

After dating for a long while, my boyfriend and I took a break for about a year. During that time, he got close to and dated someone else. When he ended things with her to be back with me, she was understandably upset. She made it clear she never wanted to see or talk to me. We have never met. It's been a year and a half since.

Soon after, she started becoming interested in getting close to my 2 best girlfriends. We do have mutual aquatints, but out of all the people in this big city, I'm trying to understand what her reasoning for this is. I notice a lot of it on Facebook. She comments on every post these girls put up unless I am included in it. Both of them say they have just seen her out a few times. It's fine with me that they are friendly, but she seems to be pushing boundaries. I don't know what to think and I don't know if it should even bother me the way it does.

What would you think if you were me? What would you think she was trying to do if you were my boyfriend?

Thanks!

10