Seeking employment elsewhere/Moving in with boyfriend

I guess I have a double question: My boyfriend (who lives an hour and a half away) asked me to move in with him. I don't mind doing that because I absolutely abhor where I currently reside, and I could at least be happy being closer to him. Anyway, I've decided to start looking for employment now because I know how long it takes to find a job. The only thing is, a lot of these jobs want me to turn in my application in person. Should I just wait?

At what point should I move in with him? We've only been dating for 6 months. I figure I'll take a risk. Like I said, I have nothing to lose, and maybe something good will come out of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, many ask you to show-up in person, but just as many can be applied to by email. If no email is given another option is to look up the companies number and give them a call. Let them know that you're currently out of state or what ever your excuse be and that you need to work around it.

At the very least you can get multiple interviews set-up for when you arrive there in person.

As to when it's appropriate to move in with someone... when ever you feel comfortable. Just make sure you have an escape plan. You don't want to end up stuck in a new city with no where to go if thing ever go south.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• ask him what he thinks is the best thing to do