What causes emotional pain in relationships?

A year ago, my ex cheated on me, and I texted her a few days ago, and she's still with her boyfriend she cheated on me with. We argued and I blocked her number.

Why am I in emotional pain? I know I'm angry and hurt. I don't think I did anything to deserve all of this.

I'm feeling better after reading everyone's advice. Thank you so much, everyone! It means a lot to me. I'd give all of you best answer if I could.
I feel like a veil that made me feel empty and in pain has been lifted from both my mind and my chest.

114

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand how it is to be cheated on. Your hurt of the betrayal that you trusted her to not hurt you and to at least respect you enough to break you with you with out cheating, lying but with the true honesty of her feeling, But some people don't care and it sad,

But she will get her karma. But as for you you need to heal, I do not think it best to contact her tho you will only keep feeling like that, it best to get rid of things that pains you things she mightof given you tho out the relationship, it hurts now but you will move on and find someone knew. but now you should focus on your self, go chill with friends, it OK to flirt, check out other girls when your ready, and before you know it you'll find a new girlfriend that won't do that to you and make new memories with her that you'll end up not caring about your ex.

just give it time every one works at a diff pace. It all depends on you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE