What to do in this situation?

So, there is this girl that I work with that we have both been in relationships since we started flirting. When I broke up with my ex, she listened to me and I listened to her and her when her boyfriend cheated on me.

Lately there has been a lot of pushing and playful teasing (especially on Friday). However she changed her Facebook status to in a relationship over the weekend. Since then there has still been some playful pushing, shoving and joking between the two of us like when we were flirting.

Does this sound like she likes me? Also, should I wait until she gets out of the relationship to make a move on her?

We have not talked about dating each other but I do have her number.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• "Should I wait until she gets out of the relationship to make a move on her?"

Yes, but don't hold your breath.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE