What to do in this situation?

So, there is this girl that I work with that we have both been in relationships since we started flirting. When I broke up with my ex, she listened to me and I listened to her and her when her boyfriend cheated on me.

Lately there has been a lot of pushing and playful teasing (especially on Friday). However she changed her Facebook status to in a relationship over the weekend. Since then there has still been some playful pushing, shoving and joking between the two of us like when we were flirting.

Does this sound like she likes me? Also, should I wait until she gets out of the relationship to make a move on her?

We have not talked about dating each other but I do have her number.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "Should I wait until she gets out of the relationship to make a move on her?"

Yes, but don't hold your breath.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• She's playing both of you. This will blow up in her face. Don't be a fool - move on and find a girl who only has eyes for YOU. There mere face that she says she's in a RELATIONSHIP and posts it on FACEBOOK should tell you to run for the nearest exit.. Would you like some Dude doing that to you with HIS girl? MOVE ON and Good luck!

1|0
    0|0
  • First of all, I wouldn't date someone who I work with, second of all she's taken so there's no point in trying to get with someone whos not available...I would FORGET about this one altogether...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• you definitely wait til she's out of the relationship to make a move... the fact is that you don't want a girl who will hook up with you while she is with someone becuase it is a big sign of her character and how she values relationships.

does she like you?

she definitely sees you as a close friend. I wouldn't say that she likes you though. not enough evidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's in a relationship, it's not with you. I'd find someone more available that I didn't work with.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes