Would you just break up with your GF?

Guys: would you just break up with your girlfriend from a year that you live with for just a girl that you found interest in?

I'm not the jealous or paranoid type but I've been with my guy or a yea and we live together. Recently, his sister was telling me how he's been talking to his girl and at times it seems really serious. I confronted him about I but all he does is denie it.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him it's causing you conflicted emotions. If she's just a platonic friend, then he should be willing to include you whenever they get together, after all, as a live-in you are his partner in love. If he respects you, he will see the wisdom of your request. If he rejects your request, you should then know where you stand and be prepared to exit at the first opportunity. Why did you move in? What about saving yourself for Mr Right?

• i agree with above. he should of have a lot more respect for you as he is living with you.

i would respect you and if I didn't respect or love the person I'm with I would break up and move on.