Would you just break up with your GF?

Guys: would you just break up with your girlfriend from a year that you live with for just a girl that you found interest in?

I'm not the jealous or paranoid type but I've been with my guy or a yea and we live together. Recently, his sister was telling me how he's been talking to his girl and at times it seems really serious. I confronted him about I but all he does is denie it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him it's causing you conflicted emotions. If she's just a platonic friend, then he should be willing to include you whenever they get together, after all, as a live-in you are his partner in love. If he respects you, he will see the wisdom of your request. If he rejects your request, you should then know where you stand and be prepared to exit at the first opportunity. Why did you move in? What about saving yourself for Mr Right?

0|0
    0|0
    • i agree with above. he should of have a lot more respect for you as he is living with you.

i would respect you and if I didn't respect or love the person I'm with I would break up and move on.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Well if we did, it wouldn't be just because of the girl. It would be the fact that we don't like the girlfriend enough to not like any other girl

Maybe the other girl is just a friend? Maybe he just doesn't want you to be nervous or mad?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she is just a friend, but maybe you should just try paying more attention to him so he doesn't need attention from her to feel good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.

Nice spelling.

I think you should move out right now before it gets ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but some guys would. Sometimes the penis does the thinking not the brain

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the guy.

i'm not a flaky person, so I wouldn't do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be careful because guys in their 20's are often full of crap and hell his sister is even warning you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• be careful,yes guys do give up the real thing for someone new only to find out they weren't thinking with the right head,but by then its too late

0|0
    0|0
  • I just got out this exact situation and I was with him for a year also. He used me and once we were done all the hidden secrets came to light. I also lived with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just got out this exact situation and I was with him for a year also. He used me and once we were done all the hidden secrets came to light.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes