Does this older guy like me or just want me? (long)

Ok so I had some stupid freshman retreat (it's when your suppose to get "in touch with God & your peers") & we were split into groups, each group got two senior peer group ministers. I had a super hot football guy as one of my peer ministers & we were so eye effing each other it was so intense. We sat on the floor & I just kinda leaned back on my hands with my legs stretched out and I didn't even notice my chest was jutting out & it looked huge, but I was comfortable & didn't want to move. That's when I realized the guy was making eye contact with me,(he was across from me) & then he stretched out his legs so they where touching mine. Then, whenever we where answering questions to our group, he would give me the most intense stare, & would lean in and ask me a question but he seemed like he wanted just me to answer, & for me to only look at him, he listened so closely it was intense. & whenever I said something funny to my friends he'd listen and laugh. We did this thing were we wrote a letter to ourselves for us to open at our senior retreat, & he'd keep checking on me & comment on how much I was writing. Once, he laid down & subconsciously I started looking at his crotch, & biting my lip & I think his friend might have caught me. After I decided to push it & start biting and licking my lips, he would either look like he was in a trance or look away really suddenly. We then had lunch, & then got back in groups & my group sat in chairs so he & his friend had to stand. At first he was standing far away, but then I started putting on lip balm which made him immediately walk over to be right in front of me. I had my legs open kinda wide & closed them when he noticed. When he would talk, he'd try to make more eye contact & I'd bite my lip & flash my eyes to look away, but he'd still stare. After that the retreat was over & nothing else really happened. The way we would look at each other just felt so electric...He goes to my school and I saw him today and tried to make eye contact, but he would always be with his friends or just not paying attention. I know that he's a senior& single but that's pretty old but I'm not looking into being "together" or hooking up with him, I just wanna know if what happened at the retreat was *real* and he felt something more than nothing for me even if it was just lust. Thanks for reading this and answering ! xx
Like how do you think he'll even react to seeing me at school after the eye effing?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• how old was he ?