Is it wrong to get mad at couples who cheat on each other and are a complete joke?

So my roommate had cheated on her boyfriend with over 5 guys. I never say anything. Tonight she ditched me and we got in a fight. She comes home with her boyfriend and doesn't acknowledge me because of the fight. Her boyfriend hates me and tells her what a terrible person I am and how jealous of their relationship I am. I freaked out and he sided with her and told me I'm crazy. What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• livid, adj.

F-You for cheating on me. F-you for reducing it to the word cheating. As if this were a card game, and you sneaked a look at my hand.

Who came up with the term cheating, anyway? A cheater, I imagine. Someone who thought liar was too harsh. Someone who thought devastator was too emotional. The same person who thought, oops, he'd gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

F-you. This isn't about slipping yourself an extra twenty dollars of Monopoly money. These are our lives. You went and broke our lives. You are so much worse than a cheater. You killed something. And you killed it when its back was turned."

David Levithan, The Lover's Dictionary

. . . .yeah, so cheaters piss me off like nothing else.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• "Yeah. I'm jealous that she cheated on you with over 5 guys!" is exactly what I would have said. I would take my roommate aside and tell her that, if she wants me to keep quiet, that she better not get her boyfriend to side with her on your arguments in the future. It's none of his business to judge you. Especially, to assume it's due to jealousy.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is an old saying, "What goes around comes around".

Sure you could expose her infidelity for a bit of cheap revenge at the cost of a somewhat civil relationship with your roommate, or you can stand on the sidelines and let the structure collapse on its own, which can be far more entertaining.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to find a new roommate is my suggestion.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like you do about cheating. It pisses me off & makes me loose respect for that person. These people sound like idiots. Like one answerer said, f*** them & just live your life. Also, get a new roommate when you can. This is a joke.

0|0
    0|0
  • f*** them both and just live your life. Your life doesn't on them being nice or bad on you or whatever.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes