How to tell him to step it up?

I been seeing a guy who I have known for years as a good friend, for over a year. We both have busy schedules so it's hard to make time for each other. I haven't seen him in a over a month and I mentioned to him early in the week that I would have some free time over the weekend to catch up and spend time together and he says he doesn't see it being a problem. We'll I called him and he said he was at a friend's house playing video games and told me to call him back a little bit. I called him a few hours later he doesn't answer, nor does he call me back. I'm always making an effort to spend time together. He has said that he needs to catch up with spending time with me, but he isn't showing or doing it. I understand he is busy and all but I need to get my point across to him that he is not being fair. What should I say and how should I say it without being a bitch ?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't consider it "busy" to be playing video games honestly. Video games are something to do when you have nothing to do. But most people are addicted to them nowadays. I say find someone else.

• He's probably treating you as he would any friend. He might not realize that you're now interested in him.

• but we been seeing each other for over a year. I sleep over his house and he sleeps over mine. he calls me babe and we both confessed that we liked each other in the beginning. he tells me that he isn't ignoring me or pushing me away he is just really busy. but he isn't making an effort to spend time with me and our communication is declining big time.

• Oh, in that case, sadly, that's probably just the kind of person he is or the kind of boyfriend that he will be. Of course, though, since you've been dating for so long, he might just need a little time to himself or to hang out with his friends because all guys really need that every now and then. If that's the case, he should be better about how he tries to achieve it.

What Girls Said 0