His ex girlfriends all had smoking hot bodies and weren't afraid to show it off

Does he want me to do that too?

I know I shouldn't have been looking, but I did and now I feel bad. It got me wondering is that how he wants me to look? I feel I can't keep up with them.

We live near New Orleans so it's relativley warm all year long. And well his exes constantly wore very attention grabbing outfits like this link link link Their choice in clothes may be debatable, but they'll sure get a lot of looks when they walk down the street.

Is that what he wants? Like his girlfriend to show off what she has?Since before me, he always went for that.

I'm more into roughly knee long summer dresses and flowing fabrics link link

Needless to say, to wear outfits like that, his exes all had super hot bodies. Really toned and not a gram to much fat. So does he actually, he has a great body. I just feel like the odd one out there. I'm not fat by all means but I wouldn't feel comfortable to go out like they do.

I asked about his past relationships once and he just said that he never stayed with any of them for longer than three months, so it doesn't matter. We've been together for 7 months, so that's a good sign, right?

11