How much cheating is "okay" for a guy to do?

Probably just by reading the title many of you got upset. Sorry about that lol. But seriously.

(Unfortunately) today's society allow guys to flirt (or do more) with other girls even if he is taken. But what do you think, how much is okay to do? Is kissing or sex once a month acceptable? Or is even flirting too much? What do you think?

I would also be interested how much other guys HONESTLY have cheated.
I just found some interesting poll here:

link

Apparently nor girls or guys are as honest as you'd expect..
I see you guys are against cheating, and that's right. But what would you call the border or cheating and not cheating?

56

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh, no cheating is acceptable. Here's the deal- if you agree to be in an exclusive relationship, then you both make that choice. If you still want to sleep with or even fool around with other women, then don't say you're going to be part of a monogamous relationship in the first place. It's pretty simple. If your needs aren't being met by the relationship, you owe it to the other person to tell them that, straight up. Maybe you can work it out, maybe you can't, but it's a whole lot classier to just admit you need more than betray their trust and disrespect them by cheating.

For me, the "cheating" line tends to be when your relationship takes a sexual turn, either physically, visually, or verbally. The occasional flirtation is natural enough- provided it's not ALL the time and it's kept on a pg level. And you're going to look, looking to me is fine, it's totally human. There are of course more complicated gray areas, but those are my general rules of thumb.