How do people move from one girl/guy to the next? And when?

and how many people have you dated?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The reason why they go from person to person is because, they don't wanna have sex with them and they tried forcing it upon them, they cheated, the guy was a jerk, the girl was an uptight b!tch, either one of the partners were a alcoholic, lifestyle, threats, they can't stand that person anymore, they lived a stressful life, abused of any kind, one of the partners was too controlling, they found out they had nothing in common, the list goes on and on and it could be for personal reasons or not. Me, not very many.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• When I was younger , I would within 1-2 weeks of a break up be in another relationship. This went on for several years till 24. Went on 60 dates, withing those 9 became serious. Now, 27 I don't hop around as much. I guess the difference of decreased need to go from one guy to the next is self esteem. I'm more self sufficient and enjoy being alone as much as I do in relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been asked out a bunch of times, but relationships scare me, so I haven't dated any. Wow, I'm a pathetic Senior.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very many.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had 2 serious & official boyfriends. I had huge gaps (1 - 2 years) in between them but countless casual hangouts / dates (like coffee, movie, dinner, etc). I like to enjoy my freedom while I have it and I only officially date a guy when I'm sure I have strong feelings for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • My current boyfriend is my 3rd. But my furst boyfriend and I were together for nearly a year and I was in a new relationship a week after we broke up. But that was only because I had stopped liking him about 8 months into the relationship and stayed for all the wrong reasons. Which ended up with me liking someone else while still with him.

0|0
    0|0
    • what behavior s didn't you like about him?

• I've never really dated/had a boyfriend yet.

I have had a few (3) guys I was talking to, and one I did hang out with, so I guess that counts as a date. I'm not sure.

However, the guys always end up leaving the face of earth when the feelings start to get real.

Go figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either you or the one you're seeing stops contact or goes from texting everyday to every other day to once a week then every blue moon. When they start doing that, I just think that I'm not going to sit and wait it out, I'll just move on. I've dated, since Jan, 6 people and every one of them I met while looking for something. This guy I'm currently dating, I like a lot and I met him after the beach so my hair was all messed up and in old baggy clothes literally not looking for anything or any type of interaction w guys. Me and my girl ere playing Foosball and he jumped in haha

But yea when the contact goes from everyday to nothing, or the convoy gets awkward then just maybe.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I don't count them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes