Is it time to move on?

We dated for a day then he dumped me saying we were going to fast... then he told me he wanted it to work and he really liked me but he didn't want me to wait for him he wants it to last but now he has a girlfriend he said I was never the only one he said he doesn't want to rush into anything is it time to move on like him?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Imagine your bff writing this post...what would you tell her?

"Yes, wait for him, even though he told you not to wait for him and now he has a girlfriend and says you were never the only one."

The answer is pretty clear. ;)

0|1
    0|0
    • Sometimes I think everything is clear then things change

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Yes move on, he clearly had stronger feelings all along for this other girl. Maybe he was using you to make her jealous?

0|0
    0|0
    • No he's a man whore and she's younger than me I doubt he told her about me

• If he has a new girlfriend, your relationship with him is officially over. Yes, it's time to move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • but while he was dating her last time he texted me saying he wants to be with me...and he's doing it again

• Why would you want to be with someone who would text other girls behinds his girlfriend's back and tell those other girls he wants to be with them? He's obviously a cheater waiting to happen.

• yeah, move on...why waste the time with a wishy-washy dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sigh.

Teenagers.

0|1
    0|0
  • "We dated for a day". I lol'd.

0|2
    0|0
  • This may be the most devastating love story all time. Give me a minute to "gather myself"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• yeah move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes