Is it time to move on?

We dated for a day then he dumped me saying we were going to fast... then he told me he wanted it to work and he really liked me but he didn't want me to wait for him he wants it to last but now he has a girlfriend he said I was never the only one he said he doesn't want to rush into anything is it time to move on like him?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Imagine your bff writing this post...what would you tell her?

"Yes, wait for him, even though he told you not to wait for him and now he has a girlfriend and says you were never the only one."

The answer is pretty clear. ;)

• Sometimes I think everything is clear then things change