How can I stop being so insecure/ jealous of his ex girlfriend?

So I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years. I've know him since he was 12 and he's only had one other girlfriend besides me. He liked me since the day he met me and asked me out twice and I said no because I wasn't ready for a relationship. He ended up dating one of my best friends. It lasted 2 months and they made out a lot, and there was talk about what would happen if she got pregnant. He says he felt sorry for her, and making out was all they ever did.

He and I started dating about 2 years ago and she made up a lot of rumors and tried to tear us apart. Anyway, I've never been with any other guy at all, he's my first everything.

I still have days when I get really insecure and jealous of her. I feel somehow less than her, I don't know why. I always wanted to only have one guy, and for him to even be the only one I ever even kissed. We are planning to get married, but I don't know how to talk to him about this.

He can't feel jealous of my past, so he can't understand what I feel. Please help me

11