Ex girlfriend doesn't want to continue relationship?

gf of 2 years just broke up with me 2 weeks ago..

She said this

“I’m so sorry I’m doing this to you.. Now I really want to be by my own! No relations.. Just alone! your right to be pissed and disappointed and I wish I could change things but I can’t,. I don’t feel it! I feel I wanna be alone! I’m here! Whatever happens I’ll be there if you need me.. You made me happy and you are great.. It’s me not you! I’m really sorry.. Be mad at me.. I’ll be here for you.. No matter what!You will always be part of my heart!”

I didn’t reply anymore after this email.

so this is 2 weeks ago..

I don’t know what to do? good thing is I can control myself to not contact her anymore or to not even reply to this email..

but we are still friends in Facebook.

I’m posting stuff in my Facebook like nothing happened. Like I went to this restaurant.. basically showing her that I can live life without her and I’m happy.. but deep inside I am truly hurt

some people told me to don't remove Facebook cause it makes you look like more of a looser or more affected. she still didn't remove the pictures we have on her Facebook..

based on what she messaged me what do guys think could be the reason for her doing this? I’ve been great to her all the time.. is this loose of attraction? confused?

also another problem is we are currently long distance at the moment due to her work in Europe and we talked about me moving there in 4 months. still she did this.

I’m definitely sure it’s not because third party because she told me there is no one and she just wanted to be alone..

I’m confuse as hell but at the same time don’t want to contact her..

advice please.

01